Professional Diploma in Digital Selling (PDDS®)
Traditional selling methods are no longer enough to sustain success; digital tools and techniques are now an essential component of any efficient selling strategy, and are revolutionising sales and prospecting.
Whether you’re selling B2B or B2C, The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling will equip you with the supplementary skills you need to drive more sales and increase your OTE, every time.
You will learn how to acquire more qualified prospects, reduce lead times and build solid customer relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat purchase.
Students will go through a self-paced eLearning program with tons of dynamic video presentations, practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, acquire hands on learning experience that will enable students to devise and execute digital selling strategy.
The program can be completed within 4-6 months.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling enhances existing skills and transforms the way you sell. A series of comprehensive, structured modules will teach you how to integrate key digital practices into your selling techniques, measure and iterate the success of your digital selling strategy.
After completing the Professional Diploma in Digital Selling, you will be able to:
- Acquire more qualified prospects
- Reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively
- Achieve a more balanced pipeline
- Increase your conversion rate
- Develop your online brand by creating and promoting relevant content
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business
- Adapt the tone, style and type of your content based on your target audience
- Optimize territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies
- Maximize the impact of your digital selling with the use of CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms
- Understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy in your organization
Course Modules :
The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling focuses on the tools and skills you need to sell efficiently, achieve quota and attain selling success. There are ten modules in the course covering in detail all of the disciplines involved in best practice digital selling:
- Introduction to Digital Selling Module
- Digital Research Module
- Sales Enablement Module
- CRM Module
- Social Content Module
- Digital Sales Messaging Module
- Engagement Module
- Social Account Management Module
- Digital Sales Leadership Module
- Integration & Strategy
Certificate Awarded by Digital Marketing Institute
Download PDDS Brochure
Authorized Delivery Partner
for Asia-Pacific & Middle East:
The PDDS® Program includes a wide range of courses and practicum’s containing multiple lessons, user interactions, tests and practical experience reviews.