Ethical Sales – Basic Code of Ethics for All Sales Professionals
Professional Registration is a visible signal to customers about placing trust and ethics at the centre of engagements. The Sales Code Of Conduct course and exam serves as a moral compass to maintain the highest standards of integrity in all business relationships, provides customers with a buying experience in which we do the right thing and thereby get the right results, promotes and protects good sales practices, and to act within the law.
Professional registration is:
- Opensource and available to anyone who values ethical selling
- Publicly available to view by anyone who wishes to see if their suppliers value ethical selling
- Supplied by the Association of Professional Sales and monitored by our members, customers and partners to ensure validity and appropriateness.
- A 40 minute exam with around 35 questions, each license entitles the user to three attempts at the registration.
How can an ethical sales professional differentiate themselves?
The Association of Professional Sales has developed Professional Registration to help sales professionals differentiate themselves from other salespeople who don’t care about the importance of ethics in sales.
Professional Registration is a visible signal to customers about placing trust and ethics at the centre of engagements
Any sales professional can start the process today by signing up to Professional Registration for just £55 / SGD 100 / USD 75. Once passed, this allows the individual to go on to the professional register and share with their customers their commitment to ethical, professional selling.
Once passed, share your registration with your customers, colleagues and stakeholders via social media and auto signatures.
Sign-up today and start your journey…
User ID and Password will be sent to you to access the exam portal and you can access this anywhere at your comfort.
40 minute exam with around 35 questions, each license entitles the user to three attempts at the registration.
You will be able to get your grades immediately after you complete the exam. You have 3 tries for you to pass. In the event you are not happy with your scores or you failed, you can use another try. You will not be given any more tries after 3 tries.
- An e-Cert will be available should you pass.
- You will be enrolled in the Global Sales Registar.
- You will get an logo for LinkedIn display and you can add this credential onto your name card.
Not sure if this is the right certification for you?
Contact us for a free consultation.
© All Rights Reserved, Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy Pte Ltd, 2018