Certified Sales Manager
This course focuses on managing day to day management and operations of a Sales department or multiple sales departments at a subsidiary or regional scope. It covers
- building and managing sales teams
- basic forecasting and budgeting
- setting targets, designing Key Performance Areas for success
- compensation designs
- managing poor performance, coaching, motivating sales professionals
- enabling tools for efficiencies and productivity ramp
- drafting and optimizing sales processes
- planning sales activities to achieve corporate sales strategies
- developing sales proposals & quotations
- boardroom communications and presentation skills
This course leads to a Level 5 Diploma in Advance Sales Professionalism upon passing the assessment criteria with a Certified Sales Manager title from Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy.
This course is strictly on a request basis.
Fill up the form below and we will be in touch.