Certified Sales Leader
This program prepares a new sales leader to develop and manage
- sales strategy and planning for growth,
- planning and Implementation,
- developing strategic relationships and partnerships for success,
- understanding and developing your Leadership persona,
- forecasting and budgeting at business unit level,
- managing sales related change,
- crisis communications,
- managing sales enablement,
- sales talent management
- selling with partners,
- building high performing teams,
- objective setting,
- devising sales strategies to align to customer procurement,
- provide sales leadership to sales team,
- enabling Key Performance Areas for success
Upon completion, the student is awarded with Level 6 Diploma in Chartered Sales Professionalism upon passing the assessment criteria with a Certified Sales Leader title from Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy.
This course is strictly on a request basis.
Fill up the form below and we will be in touch.